HTM Complete assists you in creating an in-depth spray diary via our spray schedule with the goal of increasing your crop’s performance. We don’t just produce a spray diary but allow you to view pest and disease scouting data, select suitable chemicals, calculate application rates, and send the spraying task to a spray operator. Optional GPS tracking of spray operations is available. Spray operators are provided with detailed information including chemical dilution rates, MSDS, maps of the areas to be sprayed.
On completion, reports of spray tasks can be generated automatically. Report formats can be customised to suit your industry quality assurance requirements.
Key elements of Spray Schedule:
- Daily information feedback.
- Linking of information between scout and drone.
- Diseased blocks marked with high, medium, and low priority.
- Photo imagery of plants.
- The setting of the spray schedule and transference to the tractor.
- Ability to track spray schedule.