HTM Complete offers a wide range of agronomic and irrigation service solutions from building and installing the deepest soil moisture probes in Australia, to creating sensor networks covering hundreds of hectares. There is a lot more to us than simple irrigation advice and we take pride in sharing some of our projects with you in order to highlight how our diverse services can be tailored to suit your needs.
Irrigation technology is continuously being improved with precise monitoring & control possible for any type and size of farming enterprise. Automation complements the fine level of control possible with modern irrigation systems by saving time and energy, and helps you to achieve maximum productivity from the water you apply. Combined with monitoring, irrigation automation contributes to the profitability and sustainability of any farming operation.
Automation systems can include fertigation, which allows further economy and precise control of fertiliser applications. HTM Complete can work with any brand and type of irrigation system. We currently partner with WiSA to provide economical and reliable irrigation automation.
Key Elements of Irrigation Automation
- Maximise results from energy input.
- Reduce labour & improve time management.
- Minimise input losses of fertiliser & pesticides.
- Apply correct amount of water, without wastage, to improve crop performance.
- Document successful irrigation & fertigation strategies.
- Control variable drive pump set-points.