Irrigation technology is continuously being improved with precise monitoring & control possible for any type and size of farming enterprise. Automation complements the fine level of control possible with modern irrigation systems by saving time and energy this helps you to achieve maximum productivity from the water you apply. Combined with monitoring, irrigation automation contributes to the profitability and sustainability of any farming operation.
Automation systems can include fertigation, which allows further economy and precise control of fertiliser applications. HTM Complete can work with any brand and type of irrigation system. We currently partner with WiSA to provide economical and reliable irrigation automation.
Key Elements of Irrigation Automation:
- Maximise results from energy input.
- Reduce labour and improve time management.
- Minimise input losses of fertiliser and pesticides.
- Apply the correct amount of water, without wastage, to improve crop performance.
- Document successful irrigation and fertigation strategies.
- Control variable drive pump set-points.